Imagine an ATV tour through the beautiful Andean postcard-like landscape that will leave you speechless.
Visiting the top tourist destinations of Cusco is always a great adventure. Imagine an ATV tour through the beautiful Andean postcard-like landscape that will leave you speechless. You will be able to do this and more during this tour while riding a 4-wheel metal beast: an ATV (quad bike).
Admire the huge rural meadows that characterise the great Sacred Valley and get to know the Salt Mines of Maras. They have been exploited since the Inca age and their origin still remains a mystery today. With our tour, you will get there without being surrounded by large tourist groups that either visit before or afterwards. Next, you will head to the archeological site of Moray, known as a laboratory of agricultural research that allowed the Incas to test and plant different crops at various elevation levels.
You will spend around 20-30 minutes at each of the sites. Let the mysterious Sacred Valley amaze you while being on a quad bike!
Our traditional tour Maras Moray salt mines atv tour, is full of fun and visit spectacular places, We start the tour in your Hotel, while you travel one hour to our cuatrimotos cusco base, You will also enjoy delicious Peruvian fruits, beautiful landscapes and unlimited water that we offer. Our official tour guide will teach you how to drive ATVs, 10 minutes of training and then, we take you to magical places, stop to take pictures with the giant mountains, glaciers, typical towns, etc, until you reach to......
You will ride these ATVs enjoying the route to Moray, where we will have a guided tour, this place was the most sophisticated Inca agricultural laboratory of its time, strange circular terraces, we are going to be here 20 minutes.
Incredible place of white pools for salt that is still extracted by local people, located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, to the salt mines nowadays it is not allowed to go with ATVs, so we will use our transportation to get and visit this Wonderful place while and cold Cusqueña beer wait for you.
On the way back to Cusco we will stop in an authentic local market, where local women will show you, natural dyeing processhow using flowers, trunk bark, stones and others and weaving process, after we return to Cusco.
- Comfortable tourist transport
- Personal ATVs
- Safety equipment helmets and gloves
- Professional tour guide
- Unlimited mineral water
- First aid kit
- Visit a local market in Chinchero
- Pick you up from your hotel
- The tour can start from Cusco or the sacred valley if it is near Urubamba
- Peruvian snack
- A Cusqueña beer ready for this adventure ......?
- Entrance tickets to
- Moray S/70.00 soles
- Salt mines S/10.00 soles
- Raincoats or ponchos in the rainy season
- Hats or cap for the sun
- Solar blockers
- Extra money especially in soles
- Original Passports
- Comfortable shoes
- Personal medication just if it is necessary
- Small backpack to carry water cameras and personal belongings
- Heavy clothes especially for the second group, the temperature changes a lot
- Photo video cameras
Private service price 2022
Price per person: USD 70 “Group Service”
- 1st group (07:00-13:00)
- 2nd group (12:45-18:30)
Tours full of fun, comfort and safety at the best price, maximum 8 people per group daily departures
Llama Path Terms and Conditions
DEFINITIONS: The definitions below will apply throughout these terms and conditions:
- Client means a person who books a trip offered by Llama Path and includes all participants that person may book a trip on behalf of;
- Day Tour means any Trip offered by Llama Path that only lasts one day in duration;
- Deposit means
- For Treks: USD $300 per participant, per Trek, payable to Llama Path at the time of booking the Trek. If a Client wishes to do Wayna Picchu Mountain, or Machu Picchu Mountain, the deposit will be $385 for all Inca Trail treks, or $325 for any alternative treks e.g. Salkantay.
- PLEASE: Make sure to add the fees associated with your PayPal / VISA transaction (aprox. 4.5%) Llama Path will be sending you a receipt indicating the exact amount we received from you and the amount of the balance to be paid upon your arrival in Cusco.
- For Peru Itineraries: 50% of the total itinerary price, payable to Llama Path at the time of booking the Trip.
- For Day Tours: 50% of the total tour price, payable to Llama Path at the time of booking the Trip.
- Llama Path means Llama Path, a fully licensed, professional tour operator, based in Cusco, Peru and includes any employees, and associated persons of the company;
- Peru Itinerary means a multi-day Trip offered by Llama Path where trekking is not the main activity.
- Terms means these terms and conditions, as may be updated by Llama Path from time to time;
- Trek means a Trip where trekking is the main activity;
- Trip means any trip, tour or trek offered by Llama Path and booked by a Client.
- ACCEPTANCE: The Client agrees that the Client will be bound by these Terms upon payment of the Deposit.
- APPLICATION AND TERM: These Terms apply to all Trips from the date that a Deposit is paid, until the date the Trip finishes, unless the Trip is changed, cancelled or finishes earlier, in accordance with clauses 7, 8 or 9 of these Terms.
- PRICE: The prices of all Trips offered by Llama Path are as listed in the Llama Path offices and on the Llama Path website, and may be updated by Llama Path from time to time. All prices are based on double accommodation, an extra charge will be applied for single accommodation.
- Deposit: the Client may pay the Deposit using one of the following two methods:
- PayPal: using www.paypal.com the option must be selected to ‘send money’ to the address email@example.com, as a purchase of services, not a personal payment.
- Visa: follow the prompts to pay the Deposit using https://www.multimerchantvisanet.com/formularioweb/formulariopago.aspx, found on the payment section of the Llama Path website. The Client will receive an order number, and this must be sent in an email to Llama Path confirming the deposit has been paid.
- Balance: Following payment of the Deposit, the balance payable for a Trip is due as follows
- For Treks and Day Tours: no more than 48 hours before the first day of the Trek, at the Llama Path offices. Payments may be made in cash in USD or Peruvian soles (using the exchange rate on the day). If a Client is unable to comply with this clause, Llama Path must be notified at least 48 hours before the Trip, and will have full discretion as to whether late payment will be permitted.
- For Peru Itineraries: no less than two weeks before the start date of the Trip, using the PayPal method described in clause 5ai. If a Client is unable to comply with this clause, Llama Path must be notified at least two weeks before the Trip, and will have full discretion as to whether late payment will be permitted.
- AVAILABLE DATES: When a Client sends a booking enquiry to Llama Path, they must provide a range of dates that they are available to travel. Llama Path will prioritize the Client’s preferential dates, however the Client authorizes Llama Path to use any of the dates in the range provided by the Client to book a Trip.
- STUDENT AND UNDER 18’S DISCOUNT: A discount will be provided to students aged 25 or under, and persons under the age of 18, at the date the Trip begins. The amount of such discount will be advised by Llama Path. Students must send a copy of a valid university identification card to Llama Path at the time of booking, the identification must be valid for the duration of the Trip, and the physical card must be presented upon arrival in Cusco.
- TRANSFERS: The Client is not permitted in any way whatsoever to transfer a Deposit, including to a different Trip, date, to any other person, or to the balance of another Trip or person.
- If a Trip is cancelled or a Client wishes to leave a Trip, for any reason, the Deposit and any balance paid will not be refundable, . If the Trip has been paid in full, there may be components that the Client can still use, such as the Machu Picchu entrance, train ticket and bus ticket.
- Deposit is non refundable , non transfarable to another date or person.
- Refunds will be provided for Day Tours (City Tour , Sacred Valley , Southern Valley , Maras Moray , River Rafting , Rainbow Mountain , Humantay Lake) as follows:
- 100% refund of the Deposit if Llama Path receives notice of the cancellation at least 30 days before the date of the Day Tour (City Tour , Sacred Valley , Southern Valley , Maras Moray , River Rafting , Rainbow Mountain , Humantay Lake) does not apply for hiking treks.
- 50% refund of the Deposit if Llama Path receives notice of the cancellation between 15 and 29 days before the date of the Day Tour;
- For day tours ,No refund of the Deposit will be provided if Llama Path receives notice of the cancellation less than 15 days before the date of the Day Tour.
- ALTERATION BY LLAMA PATH: The Client acknowledges that travelling in Peru requires flexibility, patience, and understanding that changes may be required. Llama Path may at any time alter a Trip’s itinerary, due to any circumstances that may occur beyond its reasonable control, and will not be liable for any such change.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Llama Path is not responsible or liable where any force majeure event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the control of Llama Path, including but not limited to acts of God, civil or military disturbances, extreme weather, disease, technological interruptions, labour strikes, or acts of war or terrorism . The Client recognizes that Llama Path may need to alter, or even cancel, a Trip in response to a force majeure event or circumstance, and will not be liable for any such alteration or cancellation.
- PROTEST OR STRIKE EARLY DEPARTURE: In the event of a protest or a strike, which may affect the itinerary of a Trip, Llama Path, at its discretion, may decide to leave early for the Trip in order to provide the best service possible. In such cases, Llama Path will charge an increment to cover the extra costs incurred, such amount as to be determined by Llama Path, depending on the circumstances.
- HOLIDAY OR ELECTION EXTRA CHARGE: Where a Trip takes place on one or more of any of the following days, due to reasons of public holiday, or elections in Peru, an extra charge per person, per Trip will be applied: December 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31, January 1, and any day that an election may fall on. The extra charge will be determined by Llama Path (35 usd), and covers staff’s fines for missing elections, or is a bonus for staff missing a public holiday.
- EVACUATION: If a Client is not able to complete a Trip, transport costs back to Cusco or the final destination of the Trip, in the case of medical emergency will be covered by the Client. Any other loss, damage or costs related to a Client’s evacuation from a Trip and additional emergency services will also be the Client’s responsibility. The Client agrees to abide by all Llama Path’s guides’ decisions in all circumstances where a Client needs to be evacuated for any reason from a Trip.
- CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Insurance: Llama Path strongly recommends that the Client purchases adequate travel insurance to cover any cancellations, delays, medical expenses, emergencies, interruptions due to unforeseen circumstances, and loss or damage of personal possessions or equipment that may occur in relation to a Trip. The Client acknowledges that the Client is responsible for all loss or damage suffered by the Client, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- Risk: The Client acknowledges that Trips are adventurous, and inherently involve a certain amount of personal risk, especially Treks. The Client accepts responsibility for all risks associated with a Trip and agrees to neither sue, nor hold liable in any way, Llama Path, or any of its employees for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a Client in relation to a Trip.
- Guide authority: The Client agrees that Llama Path guides have full and final authority on all matters and decisions in relation to the Trip, and the Client will act in good faith to follow such authority and advice of Llama Path guides.
- Preparation: The Client acknowledges that although Llama Path will act in good faith to assist the Client during the Trip, it is the Client’s sole responsibility to ensure that the Client is adequately prepared for the Trip with the correct gear, and any special medial or dietary requirements that he or she may require.
- Passport Validity: The Client must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of their arrival in Peru. This is a Peruvian government requirement, and failure to do so may result in permission being denied to enter the country.
- Visa to visit Peru: It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure sure they organize and fulfill the visa requirements, if any, required for their entry and stay in Peru;
- Acclimatization: The Client acknowledges Llama Path’s very strong recommendation that the Client stays in Cusco, or another high altitude city above 3,000 meters, for at least three days before starting a Trek. This will help minimize any possible effects of altitude sickness.
- GEAR: Llama Path require that an additional price be paid by the Client to hire certain gear items that a Client borrows for a Trek. Such prices are listed on the Llama Path website, and may be updated by Llama Path from time to time at its sole discretion.
- PORTERS ON THE INCA TRAIL: Llama Path uses porters on the Inca Trail to carry cooking equipment and tents. This does not include sleeping bags or sleeping mats, these are the Client’s responsibility. A Client may hire an extra porter to assist them in carrying their personal belongings, including their sleeping bag and sleeping mat, however this will require payment of an extra cost, found on the Llama Path website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Llama Path’s total liability to the Client is limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the amount of money paid to Llama Path by the Client. Llama Path will be in no way liable for any further loss or damage suffered by the Client except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- GOVERNING LAW: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Peru and the Client and Llama Path agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Peru in relation to any dispute regarding these Term
- For tours outside of Cusco we work with our partners, reliable companies with many years of experience, we always make sure to provide you with the best possible experience through them.
- Prices are subject to change due to social, economic, political and other reasons that prevent us to continue doign our tours with the prices agreed upon prior to the reservation.