An unforgetable journey - 13 days / 12 nights !
Monthly set departures:
March 8th , April 2nd , May 16th , Jun 11th , July 2nd , August 13th , September 9th , October 9th , November 5TH
Minimum group size: 4 people
Maximum Group size: 18 people
Scorted Tour & Own Llama Path most comfortable tourists bus!
This 13 day holiday takes you to Peru's most amazing attractions; lfy over the Nazca lines, enjoy the wildlife on the Ballestas Islands, take a boat trip on the highest navigable lake in the world (Lake Titicaca) and visit the majestic floating islands, travel to the Colca Cannyon to see the majestycs Condors soaring over the deepest canyon in the world and to top it hike the Inca Trail (or an alternative trek) to see Machu Picchu, the lost city of the Incas!
Paracas and the Ballestas Islands - Close to the town of Paracas lie the Ballestas Islands, Peru's Galapagos. The Ballestas are home to large colonies of birds as well as sea-lions and attract nature enthusiasts visiting Peru.
Nazca - the Nazca lines are a popular destination for tourists seeking the esoteri side of Peru. Many theorise that they were built by aliens or an advanced civilisation due to the fact that they are only visible from the air, whoever built them they are impressive. The Nazca Lines include images of animals such as hummingbirds, monkeys, fish etc as well as the 'Spaceman' and geometric patterns.
Arequipa - with an impressive colonial center built from the white volcanic rock that is found in the area there are a variety of things to do whilst in the city such as visit the Santa Catalina Monastery or the museum where the Ice Mummy 'Juanita' is kept. The main attraction of the city is the nearby Colca Canyon where it is possible to see condors soaring on the thermals.
Puno - people visit Puno for Lake Titicaca, the world's highest navigable lake and home to the Uros people. The Uros people have lived on floating islands that they construct from reeds for generations, possibly as far back as Inca times and it is this unique culture that attracts people to the area. A boat ride on Lake Titicaca is an unforgettable experience, visiting the floating islands as well as the islands of Amantani and Taquile you see a side of Peru that is all but lost.
Cusco - the old Inca capital is the main destination of everyone's trip. Sat at 3300m / 10,827ft. above sea level, Cusco has a unique charm and provides an interesting mix of Andean and Spanish cultures. Filled with ancient Inca sites and colonial buildings sat alongside modern restaurants and upmarket cafes, Cusco has a little something for everyone.
Machu Picchu - the lost city of the Incas is a short train journey from Cusco. Surrounded by breathtaking mountain scenery and with some of the most impressive Inca buildings ever constructed, Machu Picchu iss the highlight of Peru.
Day 1: Pick up from Lima hotel and transfer to Paracas / Ballestas Islands
& Paracas Reserve tour. – Bus to Nasca.
Day 2: Overflight Nazca lines – Chauchilla Cemetery and Aqueducts short
tour - night Bus to Arequipa
Day 3: City Tour in Arequipa at afternoon (3hrs) – Private service
Day 4: Colca Canyon 2D/1N Tour, Private Service, Day 1
Day 5: Colca Canyon Tour, Day 2 (visit to Crus del Condor) + Bus to Puno
Day 6: Lake Titicaca 2d/1n – Day 1 Homestay on Amantani Island
Day 7: Lake Titicaca day 2 and return to Puno
Day 8: Bus ride From Puno to Cusco – “Sun Route”
Day 9: City Tour Cusco – half day private tour
Day 10: Inca Trail 4d/3n – Day 1 (Group Service)
Day 11: Inca Trail 4d/3n – Day 2
Day 12: Inca Trail 4d/3n – Day 3
Day 13: Machu Picchu guided tour + return to Cusco
Please Note: Times may change.
Fly back to Lima.
Bolivia and the Salar de Uyuni.
Llama Path Terms and Conditions
DEFINITIONS: The definitions below will apply throughout these terms and conditions:
- Client means a person who books a trip offered by Llama Path and includes all participants that person may book a trip on behalf of;
- Day Tour means any Trip offered by Llama Path that only lasts one day in duration;
- Deposit means
- For Treks: USD $300 per participant, per Trek, payable to Llama Path at the time of booking the Trek. If a Client wishes to do Wayna Picchu Mountain, or Machu Picchu Mountain, the deposit will be $385 for all Inca Trail treks, or $325 for any alternative treks e.g. Salkantay.
- PLEASE: Make sure to add the fees associated with your PayPal / VISA transaction (aprox. 4.5%) Llama Path will be sending you a receipt indicating the exact amount we received from you and the amount of the balance to be paid upon your arrival in Cusco.
- For Peru Itineraries: 50% of the total itinerary price, payable to Llama Path at the time of booking the Trip.
- For Day Tours: 50% of the total tour price, payable to Llama Path at the time of booking the Trip.
- Llama Path means Llama Path, a fully licensed, professional tour operator, based in Cusco, Peru and includes any employees, and associated persons of the company;
- Peru Itinerary means a multi-day Trip offered by Llama Path where trekking is not the main activity.
- Terms means these terms and conditions, as may be updated by Llama Path from time to time;
- Trek means a Trip where trekking is the main activity;
- Trip means any trip, tour or trek offered by Llama Path and booked by a Client.
- ACCEPTANCE: The Client agrees that the Client will be bound by these Terms upon payment of the Deposit.
- APPLICATION AND TERM: These Terms apply to all Trips from the date that a Deposit is paid, until the date the Trip finishes, unless the Trip is changed, cancelled or finishes earlier, in accordance with clauses 7, 8 or 9 of these Terms.
- PRICE: The prices of all Trips offered by Llama Path are as listed in the Llama Path offices and on the Llama Path website, and may be updated by Llama Path from time to time. All prices are based on double accommodation, an extra charge will be applied for single accommodation.
- Deposit: the Client may pay the Deposit using one of the following two methods:
- PayPal: using www.paypal.com the option must be selected to ‘send money’ to the address email@example.com, as a purchase of services, not a personal payment.
- Visa: follow the prompts to pay the Deposit using https://www.multimerchantvisanet.com/formularioweb/formulariopago.aspx, found on the payment section of the Llama Path website. The Client will receive an order number, and this must be sent in an email to Llama Path confirming the deposit has been paid.
- Balance: Following payment of the Deposit, the balance payable for a Trip is due as follows
- For Treks and Day Tours: no more than 48 hours before the first day of the Trek, at the Llama Path offices. Payments may be made in cash in USD or Peruvian soles (using the exchange rate on the day). If a Client is unable to comply with this clause, Llama Path must be notified at least 48 hours before the Trip, and will have full discretion as to whether late payment will be permitted.
- For Peru Itineraries: no less than two weeks before the start date of the Trip, using the PayPal method described in clause 5ai. If a Client is unable to comply with this clause, Llama Path must be notified at least two weeks before the Trip, and will have full discretion as to whether late payment will be permitted.
- AVAILABLE DATES: When a Client sends a booking enquiry to Llama Path, they must provide a range of dates that they are available to travel. Llama Path will prioritize the Client’s preferential dates, however the Client authorizes Llama Path to use any of the dates in the range provided by the Client to book a Trip.
- GROUP DISCOUNT: A group discount will be applied where four or more people book a Trip together, and such discount will be USD $20 per person and will only apply to the following Trips:
- Inca Trail 4 days/3 nights group service;
- Lares Trek 4 days/3 nights group service; and
- Salkantay Trek 5 days/4 nights group service.
Note that the group discount will not apply if a cancellation results in less than four people in the original group.
- STUDENT AND UNDER 18’S DISCOUNT: A discount will be provided to students aged 25 or under, and persons under the age of 18, at the date the Trip begins. The amount of such discount will be advised by Llama Path. Students must send a copy of a valid university identification card to Llama Path at the time of booking, the identification must be valid for the duration of the Trip, and the physical card must be presented upon arrival in Cusco.
- TRANSFERS: The Client is not permitted in any way whatsoever to transfer a Deposit, including to a different Trip, date, to any other person, or to the balance of another Trip or person.
- If a Trip is cancelled or a Client wishes to leave a Trip, for any reason, the Deposit and any balance paid will not be refundable, with the sole exception of clause 10.b. If the Trip has been paid in full, there may be components that the Client can still use, such as the Machu Picchu entrance, train ticket and bus ticket.
- Refunds will be provided for Day Tours (City Tour , Sacred Valley , Southern Valley , Maras Moray , River Rafting , Rainbow Mountain , Humantay Lake) as follows:
- 100% refund of the Deposit if Llama Path receives notice of the cancellation at least 30 days before the date of the Day Tour (City Tour , Sacred Valley , Southern Valley , Maras Moray , River Rafting , Rainbow Mountain , Humantay Lake) does not apply for hiking treks.
- 50% refund of the Deposit if Llama Path receives notice of the cancellation between 15 and 29 days before the date of the Day Tour;
- No refund of the Deposit will be provided if Llama Path receives notice of the cancellation less than 15 days before the date of the Day Tour.
- ALTERATION BY LLAMA PATH: The Client acknowledges that travelling in Peru requires flexibility, patience, and understanding that changes may be required. Llama Path may at any time alter a Trip’s itinerary, due to any circumstances that may occur beyond its reasonable control, and will not be liable for any such change.
- FORCE MAJEURE: Llama Path is not responsible or liable where any force majeure event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the control of Llama Path, including but not limited to acts of God, civil or military disturbances, extreme weather, disease, technological interruptions, labour strikes, or acts of war or terrorism . The Client recognizes that Llama Path may need to alter, or even cancel, a Trip in response to a force majeure event or circumstance, and will not be liable for any such alteration or cancellation.
- PROTEST OR STRIKE EARLY DEPARTURE: In the event of a protest or a strike, which may affect the itinerary of a Trip, Llama Path, at its discretion, may decide to leave early for the Trip in order to provide the best service possible. In such cases, Llama Path will charge an increment to cover the extra costs incurred, such amount as to be determined by Llama Path, depending on the circumstances.
- HOLIDAY OR ELECTION EXTRA CHARGE: Where a Trip takes place on one or more of any of the following days, due to reasons of public holiday, or elections in Peru, an extra charge per person, per Trip will be applied: December 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 30, 31, January 1, and any day that an election may fall on. The extra charge will be determined by Llama Path (35 usd), and covers staff’s fines for missing elections, or is a bonus for staff missing a public holiday.
- EVACUATION: If a Client is not able to complete a Trip, transport costs back to Cusco or the final destination of the Trip, in the case of medical emergency will be covered by the Client. Any other loss, damage or costs related to a Client’s evacuation from a Trip and additional emergency services will also be the Client’s responsibility. The Client agrees to abide by all Llama Path’s guides’ decisions in all circumstances where a Client needs to be evacuated for any reason from a Trip.
- CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Insurance: Llama Path strongly recommends that the Client purchases adequate travel insurance to cover any cancellations, delays, medical expenses, emergencies, interruptions due to unforeseen circumstances, and loss or damage of personal possessions or equipment that may occur in relation to a Trip. The Client acknowledges that the Client is responsible for all loss or damage suffered by the Client, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- Risk: The Client acknowledges that Trips are adventurous, and inherently involve a certain amount of personal risk, especially Treks. The Client accepts responsibility for all risks associated with a Trip and agrees to neither sue, nor hold liable in any way, Llama Path, or any of its employees for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a Client in relation to a Trip.
- Guide authority: The Client agrees that Llama Path guides have full and final authority on all matters and decisions in relation to the Trip, and the Client will act in good faith to follow such authority and advice of Llama Path guides.
- Preparation: The Client acknowledges that although Llama Path will act in good faith to assist the Client during the Trip, it is the Client’s sole responsibility to ensure that the Client is adequately prepared for the Trip with the correct gear, and any special medial or dietary requirements that he or she may require.
- Passport Validity: The Client must ensure that their passport is valid for at least six months from the date of their arrival in Peru. This is a Peruvian government requirement, and failure to do so may result in permission being denied to enter the country.
- Visa to visit Peru: It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure sure they organize and fulfill the visa requirements, if any, required for their entry and stay in Peru;
- Acclimatization: The Client acknowledges Llama Path’s very strong recommendation that the Client stays in Cusco, or another high altitude city above 3,000 meters, for at least three days before starting a Trek. This will help minimize any possible effects of altitude sickness.
- GEAR: Llama Path require that an additional price be paid by the Client to hire certain gear items that a Client borrows for a Trek. Such prices are listed on the Llama Path website, and may be updated by Llama Path from time to time at its sole discretion.
- PORTERS ON THE INCA TRAIL: Llama Path uses porters on the Inca Trail to carry cooking equipment and tents. This does not include sleeping bags or sleeping mats, these are the Client’s responsibility. A Client may hire an extra porter to assist them in carrying their personal belongings, including their sleeping bag and sleeping mat, however this will require payment of an extra cost, found on the Llama Path website.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Llama Path’s total liability to the Client is limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the amount of money paid to Llama Path by the Client. Llama Path will be in no way liable for any further loss or damage suffered by the Client except as expressly provided in these Terms.
- GOVERNING LAW: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Peru and the Client and Llama Path agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Peru in relation to any dispute regarding these Terms.